Staying on CRYSVITA can help make a difference
XLH is a chronic, progressive disease and if left untreated, symptoms can get worse
That’s why it is important that you have an established, consistent care plan that meets your needs.
Taking CRYSVITA as prescribed may help manage your XLH
That’s why it’s important to keep going to your CRYSVITA appointments. In order for your treatment to work, make sure not to miss a dose unless directed by your doctor.
When you talk to your doctor about CRYSVITA, make sure to discuss strategies for sticking with your treatment routine.
Make sure you have a plan to stay on CRYSVITA during all of life's changes
Some life changes are bigger than others, especially during transitional stages of life. But with some preparation, these changes don’t have to feel so overwhelming.
These changes could include:
- Moving to a new town
- Going to college
- Changing insurance providers
If you have to change doctors for any reason, it's important to:
- Ask your current healthcare provider for help identifying another doctor who can continue to provide CRYSVITA
- Clearly communicate with your new doctor about how CRYSVITA may be helping you
- Discuss your XLH treatment goals
- Have a conversation about what is, and what is not, working regarding your XLH treatment
CRYSVITA only works to treat XLH as long as you continue to receive it as prescribed. That’s why it’s important to stick to your treatment plan.
Have questions about changing doctors or insurance?
Connect with a Kyowa Kirin Cares case manager who can help you access resources.
Learn more about CRYSVITA, connect with a support community, and receive invites to important educational events.